PASSPORT PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
- The passport photograph must have been taken within the past six months and must be "2x2";
- The image must be a passport quality photo;
- The image should measure between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head;
- The photograph must be a clear frontal view with a white or off-white background;
- Normal street attire should be worn in picture; and,
- All eyeglasses, hats, and other such items may not be worn in the picture.
- For an additional $12.00 fee, we will take the photograph.
LOST OR STOLEN PASSPORTS
Lost or stolen passports must be reported to the U.S. Department of State immediately. To replace a lost or stolen passport, the appropriate Form DS-64 and application may be completed at any Clerk of Courts title office. Application for a new passport may be submitted at any Clerk of Courts title office.